Units include (4) shelves,
(4) 78" posts w/ foot plates, (4) guide blocks
and (4) track collars to keep track in place.
Systems are typically designed with (2)
stationary units up to 20 feet w/ additional
units every 20 feet (minimum).
Mobile Units include (4) shelves,
(4) 72" posts, (4) rigid polyurethane casters,
(2) rigid caster channels and
(4) guide blocks.
unique live isle track system uses one movable aisle to access all
shelving units. Features include a 304 stainless steel guide bar/track
in conjunction with plastic guide blocks which, when combined, provide
excellent self-lubrication and finite resistance of cart movement
while allowing the mobile units to track left to right within the
system. Guide blocks inserted into the top of posts are free-floating
to adjust for unlevel surfaces while still supporting the track.
HOW TO ORDER:
1. Determine overall length of system.
2. Determine number of units (stationary and mobile) that
into the overall length. (Use unit width on stationary.
Use unit width plus 4" on bobile units to allow for casters).
3. Determine system depth (lenght of unit) 36", 48",
4. Order: Number of units required both stationary and
mobile. Number of feet of track = length of total system
(1' track = 1 rail both sides)